Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sierra-Lynn's Play Date

I have to say that I am sorry that it has taken so long to get this to you. I have been recouping from the 5 1/2 hour play date. I don't do Valentine's, but Sierra still likes it so I thought that I would be a nice mommy and let her have some friends over, two of them couldn't make it (the person bringing them was in the hospital). Four of the children did show up and three of those stayed for a full 5 1/2 hours, so needless to say I have been a little on the tired side for the last couple of days.

Anyway, I promised pictures and here they are.

Here we have Jacob, Sierra-Lynn, Mia and Christian making a mess of Sierra's room.

Next, we find little Hannah (not the cousin) eating our "striped delight" dessert.

And lastly, we have Sierra, Christian and Mia playing either cars, barbies or kitchen center (not sure what).

No comments: