Sunday, March 4, 2007

Shocking

Thursday, when I woke up, I awoke to a shock. My dad was on the phone, and no, I didn't have to call or email him first. My first thought was that something had happened to Grandma Bea, but he said that she is fine (considering that she is 92). He just wanted to see how we were doing. Maybe he does care, although it didn't bother him that Sierra called him Uncle Gary, so I don't know. I am just happy that he is finally making an effort, I guess that not contacting him (in any way) for 2 months got to him. He is even standing up to his sisters (who still treat him like he is a child). Yes, I am aware that on the subject of my dad I am wishy washy, but that is my God given right as his daughter.

My sewing machine is finally working the way that it is supposed to. For the last month, it has given me nothing but problems. We even went out and bought a new one, but I didn't really like it and it now lives back at Wal-Mart. We do, however have a brand new 32 inch TV. I love it. It is HD ready and so much bigger than our old 19 inch that I have had since I lived in Tennessee.

I know that the real reason why anyone reads this is for updates on Miss Sierra, so here you go. For the last week my sweet little baby has had a cold. She spent two straight days just laying on the couch or curled up on my lap (two things that she never does). She still has a runny nose, but she is back to her old mischievous self, never shuts up self.
She is more obsessed with John Cena than I am. She can see him on TV for a second and her little heart starts beating twice as fast as it does normally. She also as a photo of him hanging on her door, and (I kid you not) has to kiss it before she goes to bed at night. Last night I forgot to let her give it a kiss and she started throwing a fit and refused to go to sleep until the kiss was given. Lord only knows how she is going to react tonight when he and three other WWE Superstars appear on "Deal or no deal".

No comments: