Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I don't know the rest of the song. So there.
All in all today was a good day, we got up, had cinnamon french toast, and opened presents. Jackson got a big tub of dinosaurs, a new blanket (mommy made), a ride on tonka truck, Schoolhouse rock DVD, and a couple action figures. Sierra-Lynn's gifts were a microscope, an accessory kit, a solar system model, her name is letter pillows (mommy made), a new sheet set and a doll. I got some new 13x9 inch cake pans and Twist of Fate: the Matt and Jeff Hardy story, I also got a necklace. Mark got a video game, a CD that he wanted and a socket set.After Jackson rested a while, we went out for Chinese for lunch, and whose truck did I see? My Uncle David's. I didn't know that he was coming up, I should have, considering the fact that he has been up every Christmas since I introduced him to my friend Tori. I texted him, to let him know that I knew he was up here and he lied and said that he would come see us today. I say lied because he still has not shown up here, it broke Sierra-Lynn's heart. No one has that right. After texting him AGAIN he said that he would come by tomorrow, I said "Duck it!" and called him, my exact words to him were "I know that you didn't come up here to see us, so don't bother coming over." Then hung up and turned off the cell phone. Why doesn't my family give a crap? And further more, why do I care?

To top everything else off, I can't find my purse anywhere. Merry freaking Christmas to me. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: