Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fed Up!!!!!!!!!

The kids had their annual checkups today, they are both have low iron. If anyone has high iron recipes let me know. I will put them to good use. It was comical at the doctors today, Sierra-Lynn went first, since she only had to get her iron checked. She screamed and fought and got hysterical. Jackson, on the other hand, sat up like a big boy while the nurse pricked his finger and didn't make a peep. He wanted to play with the blood coming out of his finger. When it came time for his shots, he screamed bloody murder. He did get a sheriff rubber ducky out of it, which went right in his mouth.
This blasted thing fooled me. When I started this post, the picture thingy worked and I was in the process of uploading 4, then it crapped out on me, I will keep trying for those of you that don't have myspace. This site isn't the only one making me mad, hotmail is too, it won't let me reply or forward or anything. I'm about to switch to yahoo.

No comments: