Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Baby Is Growing Up

Sierra-Lynn is officially enrolled in preschool this fall. I can't believe she is old enough for it, where oh where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around on the floor playing with baby toys. Oh, wait that was yesterday. She was playing with Jakob (this little boy that I'm babysitting). He is sweet, his mother on the other hand is a flake and a half.

All Sierra has done since we enrolled her talk about school. I asked her what I was supposed to do while she was at school. She looks at me with this real serious look on her face, and says, I don't know Mom. You can clean or do laundry or whatever, I'll be at school. Way to make me feel loved. She also told me the other day that I have a big butt, sweet isn't she?

Speaking of sweet, I am going to beat my Uncle David within an inch of his life. He called last night and acted like he had amnesia. He said that he was in a car accident and that the car didn't make it. He told me that he had a cast on his leg, one on his arm, his ribs were all wrapped up and he had a real sore spot on his head. Sierra was sitting on one side of me, Mark was on the other, and Sierra almost started crying. I could have killed him right then and there. She loves that guy so much and for him to do that was just wrong. I guess that he heard her start to cry and he asked to talk to her, within seconds she was laughing so hard I thought that she was going to pee her pants. I still can't believe that he did that, if he wasn't in Knoxville.

Any who, I promised Sierra that since that rain has FINALLY stopped, that we would go outside, so I'm off to play in the mud that is our garden.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Oooo, the school thing is hard, but I have to tell you that Tanner has just BLOSSOMED since we put him in. He really loves it and now so do I. Two other things: Uncle David is BAD!! Shame on him, I shall not take him out for chinese should he ever be here, and it's A-OK to have a little extra junk in the trunk.

Buffie said...

I thought that it might be (the school thing). She's still supposed to be little.

As for Uncle David, he is bad, but he could be worse. You'll hear all about it in my next posting.