Monday, March 24, 2008

What to do?

I no longer have any idea of what to do with Miss Sierra-Lynn. This morning Mark and I had to take her to the doctor, she was throwing up. Since February, she has lost another 1/2 pound, she is now 37 1/2 pounds. Most of the other girls her age are a good 20 pounds heavier. Apparently she is going to take after Mommy, before I got married (and had kids), I was 15 to 20 pounds underweight too. Man, I miss those days.

Jackson, on the other hand is growing like a weed. He is now scooting and rolling all over the living room. And everyday he gets more and more vocal, his voice is oh so cute.

We finally got family pictures taken, the last time we did that Sierra-Lynn was 18 months old.

I'll chat more later, Jackson is getting fussy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry too much about it...well except for maybe the throwing up part. Tanner only weighs 36 pounds. I have just accepted that he will always be a stick. At least we won't have to deal with childhood obesity :)