Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Day At The Park!!!



I am tired, but extremely sore. We started our day by going to Agape's yard sale, then spent a few hours at the park. We had lunch and just enjoyed our day. Jackson got to play in the rocks and swing and play on the bouncy, 4 way see saw thingy. I even got Mark to keep an eye on Jackson while Sierra-Lynn and I planted her vegetable and flower gardens. This explains the sore back (two 40 pound bags of soil and a 40 pound bag of rock carried across the yard). I almost couldn't get up off of the ground. Here's hoping that the Backaid kicks in SOON (five minutes ago would be nice). ;)

I am hoping that the pictures actually down load this time, I have been trying to put some on here for a while but have had no luck. I think this thing hates me, but whatever.

In less than 2 weeks my baby girl will be graduating from Kindergarten. Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday, she was wearing diapers and chasing me around the circle at her grandparents house. Wait, sorry it was just a few days ago that I was watching home videos of her with her Nana and Papa. She has grown up so much. She has pen pals, one that writes and one that is way too busy for much of anything except work and collapsing into bed at the end of the day. We still love you Becky, we all know how hectic life can be.
I should be back tomorrow with updates on my babies. They both have doctor's appointments at 2:30, so until then, good night.

No comments: