Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's 5 O'clock Somewhere!!!!!

What makes a child go from being a sweet loving kid one minute to a lying, back talking pain in the you know what the next? Last night, Mark and I were getting ready to watch Law & Order SVU, when we heard a crash come from Sierra-Lynn's room. Mark asked her what fell and she says nothing, I dropped my necklace. There was no hesitation in the kid's voice, she just opened her mouth and told a bold faced lie.

I may get upset if her room is, well the tornado disaster area that it is now, but I can't stand liars. I see absolutely no reason for it. Ok, like most parents, we have brought to life Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, but when it comes to real life it's the truth or nothing. Too many people in my life have lied to me, and I won't have a kid do it. I would rather have somebody hurt my feelings by telling me the truth, then try to spare me by lying.

Anyway, (if Mark gets home when he is supposed to) I'm talking a walk so that my head doesn't explode, then I'm going to try to relax in the thing that passes for a tub in this house, followed by a rum and coke to complete the relaxation process. That's what I want to do, but probably won't get to do, Mark may have to stay over 2 hours. Then it's a quick shower and maybe finish watching "Wrong Turn", before going off to bed (only to get up and do it all over tomorrow).

Of course I am also having with drawls. Now before you start thinking something that's wrong let me finish, k? My with drawls come from not getting a weekly shot of my favorite wrestler, Matt Hardy. His birthday was on September 23, which was a Tuesday, the same night that ECW is on. He wasn't on it or Smackdown (Friday night). So, if any of my friends wanted to get me the DVD "Twist of Fate: the Matt and Jeff Hardy Story" for Christmas (or a belated birthday gift), I wouldn't object.

I'm going to have to go for now, it's snack time and before Jackson completely trashes my living room, I'd better get him his snack. Speaking of Jackson, he is almost ready to cut another tooth.

;P

2 comments:

Juli said...

Wrong Turn TOTALLY creeped me out. And the second one...ugh...I got physically ill watching it. I think I am a wimp.

Buffie said...

The second one sucked a big one. Just because you got sick doesn't make you a wimp, it was gross. It's on my list of movies I don't want.