Saturday, November 7, 2009

Frustrated

I got my final issue of Kraft's food and family magazine in the mail yesterday. For as long as I have gotten it, it has always been free. As with everything else, it now will cost me to get it. I don't really get a whole lot out of it, but I have found some stuff in it, so its kind of sad. I will miss it, but I have an idea to fill the void, you'll have to stay tuned to find out what.

This week was also Mark's last visit with Dr. James Williams. Thank God for that. That man is nothing more than a crack pot. Every time he opened his mouth, he contradicted himself and lied. I don't know when it became acceptable to tell someone that they aren't hurt (when they are) just to get money. I know that there are a lot of people out there that have played the system to get rich, but this isn't one of those cases. Mark is injuryed and we have not one, but two doctors that have said so. Dr. Backer was the first, a non workmans comp doctor, that agreed to see us after viewing Mark's MRI. The second is the best non workmans comp doctor in the country, this doctor will, under no circustances, accept workmans comp cases. They both told us that his injury needs surgery, but it is very dangerous, and he understands if we opt to do pain management for the rest of his life. Either way you look at it, its a scarey thought. To have to deal with a surgery that could possibly make things worse, or deal with a doctor forever. I don't really want to do either, but then again its not really my call. Its not my body.

No comments: