Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girl Scouts And More

So far this week, Mark and I have succeeded in enrolling Sierra-Lynn (as well as myself) in the girl scouts (I got roped into being a co-leader, Delaney is the troop leader). I know nothing of Girl Scouts or what they do, I never was one when I was a child (never in one place long enough to do it).
She as also been put in Head Start, Mark and I got tired of waiting to hear from someone from Parents As Teachers. She had her screening today (at the end of it the Bennett stubbornness came out), but she did really good. Friday they (Head Start) have a get together with a police officer, maybe I can get Sierra-Lynn to get her fingers printed this time. Here's hoping.
Have I mentioned how silly my little monkey is, lately? I asked her last night, what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas, so that we can write Santa a letter. Believe it or not, but what she wants the most is a Glade Light Show and then she wants a drawing thing (those magnetic things that you can erase by moving the dealy at the bottom). What she doesn't know is that Daddy already bought that and it is hiding in our closet. ;) I guess her "big" wants are better than they were last year, a horse and Papa, I still can't believe that she wants an air freshener for Christmas, how silly is that? I love my baby.
Tomorrow, I have a follow-up foot doctor appointment, which is good, my toe has been hurting for the last two days. Friday, Sierra-Lynn and I are going to Head Starts safety meeting and Saturday, Mark and I celebrate our sixth anniversary (I can't believe that it has been that long, it doesn't seem like it). Next Friday, Head Start is going to the apple orchard, Sierra-Lynn loved that last year.

No comments: