Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Munchies

In response to comments that I have been left, I thought that I should put up some photos of my prego self. (I tried to take a photo of one of Jackson's ultrasound photos, but it didn't work. Just my luck!) If Mark and I can ever get the house in order (I had it that way and then we rearranged the whole house) I'll get a picture of Jackson's room and put it on here as well. If anyone wants to volunteer to help, I won't object. ;)Sierra is doing great with everything, she has even come around to getting a brother (instead of the sister that she wants (yes, still wants)). We have been working on preschool stuff, one hour everyday, in preparation for tax time when she starts Kindergarten (homeschool). She has taken a Kindergarten readiness test and is more than ready for Kindergarten right now, unfortunately we won't have the money to buy the program until we get our taxes in (and it's less than $400) so she has to wait. Until then we are working in "school time" everyday.

It's kind of interesting considering that I am also working on Christmas presents for Sierra-Lynn, Hannah and Jackson, once I get the batting for blankets Hannah's will be done. One down, two to go. I'm also trying to keep up with 2 blogs (not doing very good on that), type up all of my recipes (been working on that for over a year, I keep getting new recipe magazines) as well as spending time with Mark and Sierra-Lynn and laundry, dishes and all of those other chores that I hate. Any ideas that I can use to get Mark to do. . . anything (other than bitch)?

No comments: