Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat!!!!!!!!

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. The Bennett's went to 4 Doors Down, Wal-mart, Video Classics and Dollar General (much safer than house to house). Sierra-Lynn made quite the hall, she filled her little cauldron. Needless to say she will have enough candy to last until the fourth of July when we get parade candy (what's left of tonight's candy will hit the circular file). ;)She went has a soldier. Daddy was going to let her get a gun, but she opted for a camo-hat to go with her outfit (she didn't want to have to carry a gun and her candy). I can't say as I blame her.
As for me, I am doing fine. Just tired. That stems from my left leg constantly popping out of socket, a sharp pain in my left thigh and Sierra-Lynn waking me up every night sometime between the hours of midnight and 3 a.m. Other than that I'm doing really good. Just busy trying to get the house ready for Sierra-Lynn's birthday party on Saturday and ready for Jackson to come home (just a few more weeks now). His room is mostly done, I just have to find a home for a few things that are in his room and the Christmas presents that are in his little bed. Then we can get Papa's chair from Aunt Dee Dee and be set.

My main thing is finding a home for some of the stuff in the living room so that it will be clean on Saturday, any volunteers to help? Just kidding, I just have to move Christmas presents to my closet and take some things to 4 Doors Down and we will be good to go. (Well, that and give a bag and box to Dee Dee for her and Hannah. Night all.

No comments: