Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The last two days have been filled with some very good news. Next Tuesday, I have an appointment with a foot doctor to take care of an ingrown toenail, I will also be able to find out what I did to my foot 7 weeks ago. Hopefully it is something that will heal quickly (with minimal time and problems), so that I can start working out.

More good news, Jackson is up to 10 lbs 6 oz. Mark and I are giddy. He also has the same issue with his eyes that Sierra-Lynn did. He starts his eye drops tomorrow, and here's hopeing that they work for him so that he doesn't have to have surgery like Sierra-Lynn did. His bump is less than half the size that it was before, so no surgery on that either.
Sierra-Lynn's doctor visit wasn't has good. She has an infection in her ear lobes caused by not taking care of them. The prescription: no earrings for at least three weeks, wash daily with soap and water, and A&D ointment 3 times a day for a week. As if I don't have enough to do.

No comments: