Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Soooooo Sleepy!!!


Don't get me wrong I love both of my kids, but they BOTH need to learn how to sleep. If Jackson is asleep, then Sierra-Lynn is awake and vise versa.


I don't seem to have the time to do anything, although this past weekend we were able to find the time for me and Sierra-Lynn to both get our haircut. You can't really tell that Sierra-Lynn's was cut, except for her bangs, they finally look good. ;) I'm debating whether or not to trim Jackson's hair (quite a bit). He is 7 weeks old and has a comb over. He has lost all of his hair from his ears forward. The poor baby.
I have started a web page all about him, his milestones, fun facts, photos and the like. When I get it farther along, I'll get you the URL. I wanted to do one for Sierra-Lynn as well but the birth year only went back to 2005. I plan on teaching her to maneuver the net and let her create her own web page, that may take a while though, but I think that she will have a lot of fun.

No comments: