Friday, January 18, 2008

More Good News (Kind Of).

I went to the foot doctor this past Tuesday and the good news is, I didn't break anything when I fell 8 weeks ago. The bad news, without an MRI, there is no way to tell what I did to my foot and my insurance won't cover it. Oh well, I'm 27 1/2 years old and have never broken a bone. How many people can say that?
Sierra-Lynn has decided to drop Girl Scouts. We have not had a meeting since the first Monday in December and can't have anymore until the leader gets off her high horse and has a meeting with the co-leader and two higher ups (in Girl Scouts). She has no intention of doing that, as she is not speaking to the co-leader, or myself. I would have liked for Sierra-Lynn to remain a Girl Scout, but I'm not going to force her to do something that she is not enjoying. She cried all the time because we didn't have a meeting. I looked into dance for her and am checking into martial arts. Dance doesn't start until September, I kind of want something sooner than that.

No comments: