Monday, January 14, 2008

Good News

Mark got a promotion.
See not everything is about the kids.
Starting Saturday, Mark will be a support manager over tire lube express. The only drawback is he will be working on the weekends (Thursdays and Fridays off). It's also mid shift, happy happy joy joy. It kind of puts a damper on Girl Scout meetings, but there may not be anymore of those anyway. Pam has to have a meeting with Chrissy (co-leader), Donna (neighborhood chair), and Connie (register). Until that happens, no meetings.
It also ends family dinners, I'm not going to make Sierra-Lynn wait until nearly 9 p.m. to have dinner. And the only way that we will be able to take walks after dinner is just me and the kiddos. Soon I won't even be able to get Tori and her kids to go with us. She just told me today that they are going to move to Troy. I wasn't depressed before, but am slowly getting that way.

No comments: