Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sierra-Lynn







I would love to say that all was well at little miss Princess want to be's party went well, but during snack, she decided to throw a fit. One of the guests wanted to play a game while we waited for everyone else and she didn't like that idea. She should consider herself lucky that I allowed her to watch "High School Musical 3".

It took everything that I had (during the movie) to keep from laughing. I'm sorry, but there is not a basketball team in the world that is going to break into song in the middle of the game. It's like in "High School Musical 2", the bell rings for summer break, and instead of running for the nearest exit, they sing and dance all over school. Sure they did.
All in all, everything went ok, and the girls had fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sierra-Lynn!! I hope you had LOTS of fun. PS I like High School Musical too!!