Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Baby Shower Part 2

I'm sorry that I have no photos today, maybe tomorrow (barring that no is offended by this posting and my stress level goes back to normal).

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very grateful for everything that I received at my shower and by everyone who was able to attend. The clothes that Jackson got were very adorable, some of it was stuff that I would never have thought about, but very nice. The bottles will be used many many times. I apologize that I do not have the time (nor the patience) to list every item individually. I just wanted everyone to know that just because I mentioned a few items in my last post individually, everything was and is appreciated.
I also want to say that nothing posted is meant to make anyone feel bad or unappreciated, if my some chance something makes you feel that way, then I am sorry, but it was not my intention. This is also a place that I use for venting and to let those that are not able to be in my life on a daily basis to get some insight. If, for some reason, you read something that you don't like, post a comment. Or don't read it, that is entirely your call.
I can only make a few people happy a day and today those people are my husband and children. Guess what, tomorrow looks the same.

No comments: