Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Photos

I apologize for the delay in getting these out to you. My computer is being a pain, my uncle was visiting and we took a road trip yesterday. Tonight we have dinner and presents at my sis-in-law's house, complete with presents. Should be interesting? Just kidding Dee Dee.

This is how Sierra-Lynn responded to Uncle David (as soon as she heard his voice). I have never seen her take to someone so quickly.












Sierra-Lynn opening her brand new Cabbage Patch Kid. Its one with the color changing hair. She thinks that it is the coolest. Her name is Valerie Chole and she was born on Nov. 1, just like Sierra-Lynn. Yes, I am aware that the name is a little wacked, but I didn't chose it, the people at the cabbage patch did. Sierra would have chosen Cocoa (all her babies have that name).








Here is me with Uncle David shortly after he arrived. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he showed up.




And lastly we have Mark and Sierra-Lynn opening the batteries that go with their remote controlled trucks. Sierra loves hers, but is scared of Mark's. Probably because he keeps trying to run her over with it, that and it is loud (exspecially on the kitchen floor).

No comments: