Tuesday, December 19, 2006

OMG

Will this week never end? Yes, I know that it only Tuesday, but I just want this week over. I hasn't been anything like two weeks ago when the truck was in the shop, but my marriage might be in danger.

You see, the thing is, Mark does not know how to communicate. He would rather keep everything inside, and then blow up at me for no reason. Take last night for an example. My Uncle David called. I have not seen him in around 6 years, and he has been trying to be there for us (Mark, Sierra-Lynn and myself) ever since my father in law passed away (which is more than my "father" has done). Well every time that he calls Mark gets all upset and sulks in the other room. Last night, I decided that I had had enough and I called him on his BS. At first he said that his 'tude was because of the calls interfering in "family time".

This, just so you know is utter crap. I let him know that, and then told him that I would be sleeping on the couch. This is when Mark finally decides to tell the truth. He has been bitten by the green eyed monster. He has been missing his dad, but he didn't want to upset me be telling me. How dense can the man be? It upset me that instead of talking to me, he shuts me out and then trys to take one of the few family members that I have away from me. I would never do that to him.

Then, I get Christmas card and letter from my Aunt Carolyn. The basic gist of it was that I am a bad mom and that I should have never been born, because it was a mistake for my mom and dad to get married. The nerve of her. That woman has a lot to learn about .........everything. The reason that I am a bad mom; my little one is still upset about the death of her beloved Papa. According to her, young children are selfish and self-centered. So when someone dies, they may cry for a day or two, but then they think about themselves and stop being upset. Do you know a child like this? I don't. Whenever Sierra-Lynn sees a person that is hurting, she starts to hurt. She is one of the most loving children ever. The bond that she had with her Papa was closer than the bond that she has with me, they were inseparable for the first three and a half years of her life. So there Aunt Carolyn.

No comments: