Friday, December 29, 2006

New Years Resolutions

Yup, its that time of year. The time to say that you will do something knowing that you really won't. Here are mine for 2007.

1) I plan to lose weight. I would like to lose about 5 pounds per month until I get down to 150 pounds or a size 8 which ever one comes first.

2) Get (and keep) my house clean. (This will probably be the first to fall.) Just being honest folks.

3) Spend more time with Sierra-Lynn and Mark doing things as a family. Whether it's playing a board game or going for a drive.

4) Keep in touch with friends (better than I have been)

5) Stop putting myself last (which I did again here). I need to take better care of myself and try to get at the very least 10 minutes of me time a day.

I don't know how well I will do, but I now have them written down and have told someone. I hear that just by doing that I (or anyone else) should have a better success rate. #1 has been at the top of my to do list for the last 4 years (I have only lost 60 pounds in all that time). So we will see just how well I do in 2007. I only hope that it is better for everyone than 2006.

Oh, one more thing before I go. I just found out that one of my best friends, Delaney, is expecting another bundle of joy. She is due on July 10 (that is also Ella (her daughter and Sierra's best friends birthday)). Another friend of mine, Brandy (who lives right here in my neighborhood) is also pregnant with baby number two, hers is expected to make its entrance sometime in June. I also want to congratulate the former manager of Orchard Farm Parc, Tracy, on the arrival of her little girl today. Yes, it is baby central up here. Just last Friday, there were 4 expectant moms at playgroup (none of the above were there).

If I don't see you. Happy New Year.

No comments: