Sunday, January 21, 2007

Baby Clothes For Sale

Know anyone looking for beautiful handmade baby clothes?
Look no farther than me and BJB Style. Here are couple little outfits that are available right now.
Here we have a two piece jacket and pants outfit. The pattern claims that it is for a 1 to 3 month old, but it measures from top to bottom (with an overlap at the waistline) 26 1/2 inches. I put it on my little Sierra-Lynn (age 4) and was able to button it, other than being a little on the short side it fit. It should fit a baby that is 7 to 13 pounds and 17 to 24 inches long. Unisex.
$15.00

Next we have a pretty little dress that is also for the 1 to 3 month crowd. It should fit little princesses that are between 7 and 13 pounds and/or 17 to 24 inches in length. $12.00







I have one of each in stock. If you would like something in a different size/fabric/ or pattern feel free to contact me.

No comments: