Sunday, January 21, 2007

Let It Snow, Let it Snow

Sierra-Lynn, aka snow baby. If given the chance she would stay outside forever to play in the snow. Although, today she was ready to come inside for hot chocolate (I was too until I realized that the cocoa was diet, we grabbed the wrong box) :(
I'm a bit better today. Still slightly dizzy if I try to do to much, but at least I can walk from one end of the house and back without getting winded. I even chased Sierra-Lynn around the yard and helped her to build a snowman. Sorry, that would be a snow woman. We had a snowball fight, and let me tell you, that kid has quite the aim (and arm). She pegged me right in the face with one (it went in my eye, not easy considering that I wear glasses). :P
The look is because one of the buttons fell off (I guess that is what we get for using lumps of charcoal, oh well).
I don't know what her snow woman's name is, but she sure had fun making it. I think that she had more fun watching mommy fall flat on my butt. It was the first time in a long time that I have done the splits. Her and Daddy are supposed to make another one latter, that is if the snow doesn't melt before then. Our current temperature is 38 degrees, so we will see if that happens. She has made two snow people in her life and I have been the one to help her, the poor guy always has to work when the snow comes and by the time that he is ready to help her, the snow is gone. He did almost stay home today, he was worried about me and he wanted to play in the snow with her, but he ended up going. :(
I took this to show my Uncle David what snow looks like. He has lived in Knoxville, TN for so long that he has forgotten what it is like to get snow.
I should be working out about now, but with the way that I feel and my lack of progress, I think that I will just enjoy a well deserved day off. Besides I have a ton of sewing to do (curtains for the kitchen, a dress for Sierra-Lynn, a comforter for mine and Mark's bed, some doll clothes for Sierra-Lynn and Hannah and a couple of baby outfits) by the end of the month. Then I have a whole new list for next month. I also have to get the house ready for my interview tonight (fingers crossed), Teri and I seem to like each other (on the phone) and Gavin (the baby) likes Mark, but we still have to see how he and I click, as well as fill out the proper paperwork (which I still have to finalize). Oh the joys of in home daycare. ;)

No comments: