Saturday, January 6, 2007

Families, Can't Live With (Or Without) Them

I just received a phone call from my all time favorite uncle, Uncle David. He got a call from my Uncle Carl demanding to know how he spent Christmas.
I don't know if he has found this blog, but he is welcome to read and leave his comments (I am moderating them because of my dad, he may not like what is said about him).
As for Carl, I was going to send him a letter, but I don't know that there is really a point. I am so mad at him. The thing is, he asked David for my phone number months ago and has yet to use it, so I will probably say something that I will regret (I always do). I know that he just wants to yell at me for something that happened almost 4 years ago that I didn't do. It's like this, he has always loved my sister Missie more than me, I don't know why. But if she is around, I am invisible. So, naturally, I was blamed for calling DFS on her, I didn't, not that that matters. So, if you read this Carl Herriott, feel free to call me, but don't bring up Missie. I haven't seen or heard from her in almost 4 years, K?

1 comment:

Buffie said...

Ok, the real reason for the moderating is: I want to know when people post. Simple as that. It takes so little time to tell, I log on and if there is a comment, I read it and then publish it. And I do publish all of them, wouldn't want anyone to think that I don't love them.