Sunday, April 1, 2007

Breaking News

Today, when I woke up I was thrilled with the outcome of Wrestlemania 23, but frankly I just don't care anymore. I just received a phone call from my niece, Megan, that was very disturbing and brought me to tears. My sister, whom I have not spoke with in almost 4 years, has BREAST CANCER. The same exact thing that killed my mom. My sister, Missie, is only 37 years old, that's about how old my mom was when she found out. And I am absolutely terrified that history is going to repeat itself, and I am going to lose my sister forever.
No matter what she has done in her life, I don't care. I love her, she's my big sister and I don't want her to die.
I ask now that everyone who reads this, please please please pray that she can make it through this. Ask everyone that you know to pray for her too. Not only that she survives, but that she can find salvation, as she doesn't believe in God.

Thank you.

No comments: