Sunday, April 15, 2007

Party Time!!!!!!!!!

I could not be any happier if I tried. Those horrible children that I was watching (the ones that did nothing but scream), they are gone. They are not under any circumstances coming back and for that I say we party.
Yes, the extra money would have been nice, but it all would have gone to pay for migraine relief meds. So, good riddance.
Oh, I almost forgot. I received not one but two phone calls from someone, who I didn't think even gave a crap about me, my Uncle Carl. He was shocked that I thought that. Or he is one hell of an actor and deserves an Oscar, either way it's always nice to know that there are people out there that care. When asked if Gary Jarmin really is my dad (unlike Uncle David) Uncle Carl is not so sure. It would be fine with me if he wasn't my dad, it's not like he is ever there for me when I need him. It's not like he is ever there for anyone, ever, just when it suits him.
Anyway, I need to go take some NyQuil (day time formula), the sweet little baby that I care for (Jacob), sneezed in my face the other day and now I am fighting a cold. Fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

Juli said...

DayQuil is your friend!!! Seems like Uncle Carl has given you a MYSTERY to unravel...FUN!!!