Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wrestling Fever

It is safe to say that Sierra-Lynn is not the only member of the Bennett family to be struck with "Wrestemania Fever". I caught myself (yesterday) trying to talk one of the neighborhood kids into talking her parents into ordering it, so she could tape it for me. She only wanted to watch it to see John Cena (which there is nothing wrong with that). To the left you see a photo of my choice to win the money in the bank ladder match, the one and only Matt Hardy. I thought about posting a photo of him in bed, and thought against it (don't want to make Mark mad, and that would do it). How long until it comes out on DVD?
As I said, I would love for Matt to win, but I will be happy as long as Edge loses. If I ran the WWE, Edge would have already lost his shot to appear at Wrestemania 23. Why should he? He won't wrestle any other time, he doesn't deserve to be there.
Sierra has made a new claim to what she is going to be when she grows up. She is going to be a wrestler. Now isn't that what every mother wants her little girl to become, I guess that will be fine (as long as she stays away from "Playboy").
In closing I want to send my thoughts and prayers to Matt Hardy, John Cena, Bobby Lashley and Ashley. Here's hoping that you are victorious in your matches later today and that Vince is the Billionaire that leaves bald.

No comments: