Saturday, December 15, 2007

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little man is finally here, and we are FINALLY home. Although I still feel those stupid id braclets on my wrist, how annoying!



Jackson Alexander Bennett made his arrival via c-section, on Dec. 11, 2007, at 10:28 p.m. He weighed in at 10 lbs 2 oz, and was 22 inches long. Sierra-Lynn is all about being a big sister, and she is so cute holding him (only on the couch, with her butt all the way against the back, and me or Daddy sitting right next to her.




Here are some pictures of my gremlin. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Juli said...

He's beautiful Buffie!! I am glad that you are both doing ok. TEN POUNDS--praise Jesus for the c-section!!! I want to hear all about it when you get a spare moment. In the meantime tell Mr. Jackson that I want to introduce myself, and tell Sierra Lynn, Tanner and I think she is a great big sister!!! Congratulations!