Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Two Favorite People

Here's hoping that these photos show up. This is my little angel, Sierra-Lynn. She is the light of my life. Here she is dressed as Dorthy Gale for Halloween. She went through every costume that we had and decided that she just had to be Dorthy, which was fine. Her friend Lexi was
Dorthy as well. Let me tell you those outfits were not nearly as hard to make as they look.
God willing the photo is here then you will see my loving husband Mark and our little girl. He is one of those rare men out there (at least in my experience) that is actually willing to help around the house with only a little complaining on my part. And let me tell you the man can cook. Thanks in large part to me teaching him how. The other night he made a family favorite: Japanese chicken with special fried rice. It was his first attempt and boy was it good, it was almost as good as mine.
And finally a picture a me. Just know that I hate all of my pictures (I gained a little more weight than I really wanted to while I was pregnant and I am still working on losing the rest of it).

No comments: