Tuesday, November 28, 2006

One Down, A Million To Go


Christmas is one of my busiest, yet funnest times of the year. Every year I like to make the people that I love something for Christmas, I feel that it means more than going and getting them something that everyone can get. My favorite people to make things for are my beautiful little girl Sierra-Lynn and my niece Hannah.

Here you see the stockings that I made for Mark, Sierra-Lynn and myself. Aren't they cute? You can't really tell, but Mark's has yellow, red and green stars on a swirled background and mine is light blue with glitter and angels.
Last year they both got brand new wardrobes (which Hannah still can't wear), Sierra-Lynn also got a complete bedding set (pillow sham, comforter and canopy (which she has decided she no longer wants)). This year its embroidered blankets and Christmas Stocking and I am happy to say that they are done. I do still have to make 3 aprons and 2 table runners, along with Sierra-Lynn's Christmas dress. It will be white with a light blue over skirt (it has sparkles), the only issue that I have is shoes. She went from a size 9 to a 10 overnight and none of the dress shoes this time of year are light in color. I guess that I'll have to make it drag the ground so that no one can see that her shoes don't match. I'll figure it out (hopefully).
Well night all and I'll be back either tomorrow or the day after.

No comments: